Saturday, April 12, 2008

Erase The Dark

Erase the Dark was great! It was really cool to walk in and see all the hard work of so many people come together in one room. The paintings and photography were so creative. Total props to Jeremy Coverdale and his photo's (I overheard people raving about the train pic). It was really cool to see so many people mingling and getting to know each other. Sean Gafner's food army were incredible, although I missed the "tortuga", was that rolling around on a plate somewhere? Maybe it was just that I got caught up in the moment during the Man in the Water movie.

5 comments:

Stirring Kids said...

welcome to the world of blog my friend. I hooked you up on the Stirring blog roll. Let the addiction begin!

amy coverdale said...

yea! welcome mr. hayes. so wonderful for you to be part of our little blog world:) No baby yet? sheesh! take sarah for a walk or have sex or something:) maybe we will see you and Love and Respect this week..although for sarah's sake I really hope not! :)

idiot said...

The train pic rocks! Stop by office sometime if you want to check it out! hahaha!

Emily Branca said...

Ha, you crack me up Aaron... 324 months old! When do you stop counting the months?

The Beaverette said...

Aaron.. it has been forever! I am glad to see you on here.