Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A New Season

I am entering into a new season in my life. There is a lot of change. A lot of things coming my way which are out of my control and some that are. What I do know is that the coming season is wild and new, uncharted waters for me and others with whom I will join. Our story is fresh, full of fear of the unknown, and in some ways familiar. Familiar in the sense that the unknown is always where trail blazers live life. I have joined a group of people who live to break the trail, to live life in the unknown, to test their courage, instincts, and put their passions to the test.

So bring on the unknown because the only way to learn is to confront your fears, to walk towards the unknown and know that the greatness of the conflict only makes the story better.

No comments: